Backland 107 Skis - Men's 2020
Light and versatile enough to serve as your primary touring ski, but stout and dependable enough to rock inbounds as well, the Atomic Backland 107 Skis deliver outstanding performance at both ends of the spectrum. Incorporating features like Atomic s Ultra Power Woodcore and Carbon Backbone from the freeride series, plus a full vertical sidewall construction for edgehold you will appreciate, the performance is all there in a package that comes in at 1550 grams per ski in a 182, something that few touring skis are able to achieve.
- Powder Rocker: 20% Tip Rocker / 70% Camber / 10% Tail Rocker
- HRZN Tech Tip: HRZN Tech adds 10% more surface area at your ski tips. For awesome flotation in powder plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop.
- Ultra Power Woodcore: Made from strong beech and lightweight poplar for supreme running stability and agility.
- Carbon Backbone: An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone. This provides exceptional agility and edge hold with no extra weight.
- Full Sidewall: Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- Atomic Base: Atomic uses high-density sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- Atomic Edges: Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.