Hawx Magna 130 S Ski Boots - Men's 2020
The Atomic Hawx Magna 130 S Ski Boots are big boy boots for big boy feet. Finally, there's a legit 130 flex option for those with wide and thick feet - Atomic has always taken a lead in designing boots with a more relaxed instep height, and the Magna series takes that philosophy to the forefoot width as well. Now you don't need to dwell in the pain cellar all season long if you want top level ski performance.
- Last: 102 mm. Extra space at the forefront and instep, plus a wide tongue and fluted calf.
- Memory Fit: Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Easy Step-In: Easy step into the binding and into the boots.
- Size Adjuster Included
- A very stiff flex for maximum power and response, suitable for very fast and aggressive skiers.
- Memory Fit 3D Gold Liner: Features Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high-quality lining materials.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation: Keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- Shell: Polyurethane
- Cuff: Polyurethane
- Power Shift: Forward lean can be quickly adjusted to 13°, 15° (default) or 17° as well as the flex index by +/- 10 flex points.
- Forward Lean Angle: 15˚
- 3˚ Shell Rotation
- 6000 Series Aluminum Buckles
- 50 mm Velcro Strap
- Dual Density ISO 5355 Standard Grip Pads
- 2nd Power Shift Screw
- 13° Power Shift Shim