You have no items to compare.
Hawx Prime 100 Ski Boots - 2020
Simply put, it’s the perfect ski boot for the most people in the most situations – a medium-width ski boot with a medium flex. The Atomic Hawx Prime 100 offers a reliable but exciting ride for less aggressive skiers for whom day-in, day-out comfort is a must-have. For less weight, less work, and more skiing, it’s designed with Prolite – their revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements where needed. The pre-shaped Memory 3D Liner gently hugs your feet from the start – and feels even better after the thermoforming Memory Fit process that customizes the shell, cuff, and liner. For recreational skiers looking for real-deal performance with ski-all-day comfort, then this boot the definitive answer.
- Legendary Hawx Feel
- Prolite - Prolite is a way of building skis and boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine and ski edge.
- Memory Fit - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, their special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of the plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- Energy Backbone - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in their Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- 3M™ Thinsulate Insulation
- PU Shell / PU Cuff
- Memory Fit 3D Gold Liner - Memory Fit 3D is their special liner featuring pre-shaped thermoformable heel and ankle areas, which creates a snug anatomical fit around the heel and ankle for a better foot hold. So there are no pressure points when you put the boot on for the first time. Then for continuous comfort they've given the liner a 1-piece toe box that precisely follows the shape of the shell and surrounds the foot with comfortable foam. Also included are special footbeds that have the best blend of initial cushioning and proper support. And finally it’s 100% Memory Fit compatible.
- Single Density Cantable Grip Pads
- 40 mm Velcro Strap
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle
- 100 mm Medium Fit
- 15° Forward Lean
- 3° Shell Rotation
- ISO 5355 Alpine Norm
- Shell Material: Polyurethane
- Flex: 100
- Last Width: 100mm
- Buckles: 4
- Buckle Material: Aluminum
- Liner: Memory Fit 3D Gold Liner
- Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
- Binding Compatibility: ISO 5355
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years against defects