You have no items to compare.
Hawx Prime 90 W Ski Boots - Women's 2018
Hawx Prime is the evolution of our original Hawx. This boot has always been famed for its first fit, warmth, comfort and the ability to personalize shell, cuff and liner – combined with its optimum balance and control for your skiing.
- Memory Fit - Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes.
- Sole Flex - The flex area on the sole of the boot provides a natural bending line, promoting better balance, better feel underfoot and more control.
- Power Shift - Forward lean can be quickly adjusted to 13° or 15° or 17° as well as the flex index by +/- 10 flex points. For a completely personalized set-up.
- Memory Fit 3D Silver W Liner with 3M Thinsulate - Memory Fit 3D is their special liner featuring pre-shaped thermoformable heel and ankle areas, which creates a snug anatomical fit around the heel and ankle for a better foot hold. So there are no pressure points when you put the boot on for the first time. Then for continuous comfort they've given the liner a 1-piece toe box that precisely follows the shape of the shell and surrounds the foot with comfortable foam. Also included are special footbeds that have the best blend of initial cushioning and proper support. And finally it’s 100% Memory Fit compatible.
- Thinsulate - They're working in partnership with 3M to create the warmest ski boots ever made with 3M Thinsulate Insulation. It works like this: the more air a material traps in a given space the greater its insulating value. The microfibers in 3M Thinsulate Insulation are far finer than any other fibers, which means they trap more insulating air in less space, even when wet. This keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions
- PU Cuff / PU Shell
- 35mm Velcro Strap
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle
Women's Specific Fit
Atomic's women’s boots are designed to the very last detail, so they feel as good as they look. What’s more they've created a women’s boot range that is specifically tailored to the anatomy and needs of female skiers. For example, they built women-specific liners and put 3M Thinsulate Insulation into most of their women’s boots to add extra warmth. They've developed wider, more fluted calf areas and shorter cuff heights to accommodate female calf shapes for a better fit. And they've made sure all components are accurately scaled down even in the smallest sizes to ensure the highest quality throughout the range.
Shell Material: Polyurethane
Last Width: 100mm
Buckle Material: Aluminum
Liner: Memory Fit 3D Silver W Liner with 3M Thinsulate
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years against defects