Hawx Prime 95 Ski Boots - Women's 2020
Don't look now, but the best medium volume boot out there has just gotten better and lighter. The Atomic Hawx Prime 95 W Ski Boots are known for their great out-of-the-box fit and ability to transform to fit a huge variety of foot shapes using Atomic s Memory Fit heat molding process. Now the Hawx Prime Series has gotten lighter and more streamlined with the incorporation of Prolite construction, essentially a "less is more" philosophy of boot design that leaves only what's necessary for skiing performance and strips away the superfluous. With a perfect flex for advanced women skiers or light-weight experts, the Hawx Prime 95 W is prepared to make your next season the best yet.
- Designed for average width feet with average and slightly taller insteps.
- Memory Fit: Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Adaptive Fit Cuff System: These boots come with a special spoiler in the back of the cuff. If you want a classic, cozy fit around the calf you can just leave the spoiler in. If you want more volume you can take the spoiler out. This makes the boot cuff slightly lower at the back, more tuliped and more open (equivalent to one cuff size larger). It's quick, easy and you don't need tools.
- Women's Specific Cuff Height + Shape: Specifically designed for female skiers, this cuff features wider, more fluted calf areas and a shorter cuff height for a secure, comfortable fit.
- A medium-stiff flex ideal for aggressive intermediate to expert skiers.
- Memory Fit 3D Gold W Liner: Features Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high-quality lining materials.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation: Keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- Prolite: Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone: A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Shell: Polyurethane
- Cuff: Polyurethane
- 1 mm Offset Shell: Truer Stance
- Forward Lean Angle: 15˚
- 3˚ Shell Rotation
- 6000 Series Aluminum Buckles
- 40mm Velcro Strap
- Dual Density ISO 5355 Cantable Grip Pads
- Shell Material: Polyurethane
- Flex: 95
- Last Width: 100 mm
- Buckles: 4
- Buckle Material: Aluminum
- Liner: Memory Fit 3D Gold W
- Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
- Claimed Weight: 1650 grams per boot @ 24.5
- Binding Compatibility: Alpine, Downhill
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years