Hawx Ultra R110 Ski Boot - 2019
Get out of those used rental boots and get your own personal pair of Atomic Hawx Ultra R110 Ski Boot and let your ski goals expand this season. A 110 flex lets you really use your ski to its maximum potential allowing for a true power transfer between you and your ski to the snow. This boot is not as stiff as they come, so if you do get a little shaky, they can help you get back in control with that little bit of give. The Heat moldable liner will make your feet feel at home every time you slip them on and will make you want to stay in them all day long, even through your apres burger, which is obviously deserved. Pick this Legendary Hawx feeling boot and make this season one to remember.
- Marked with rental friendly sizeing codes for use in performance rental fleets.
- These boots share all the same features of the Hawx 110 s except for the "Power Shift" forward Lean adjustment
- 40mm Power Strap: A velcro strap, 40mm in height, acts as an extra buckle to keep the top of the boot together. The 40mm straps are good for recreational skiers or weekend warriors
- Micro-adjustable aluminum buckles: These aluminum buckles can be moved to adjust for size, so if the default position of the buckle and the teeth is too wide or too narrow, you can move it until it fits.
- 3D Fit Liner: Allows for the customization you need to get the performance you want. Fully heat moldable with 3M Thinsualte to make sure you stay warm.
- True Flex PU Shell/ PU Cuff: Serves as a true power transfer tool for those looking to get the most out of their boots.
- Tongue Pull: A loop of fabric at the top of the tongue helps in putting on and removing the boots. Pull it forward and to the side and your foot should slide right in.
- 110 Flex Index: This boot has a flex rating of 110, which is moving out of the intermediate level boots and into the stiffer more advanced ski boots. A boot of this flex is appropriate for advancing intermediate skiers, from intermediates looking to improve to expert skiers.