Hawx Ultra XTD 115 W Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Women's 2020
The original Hawx Ultra XTD series was a revelation, giving true "all-mountain" skiers a tool that worked equally well on-piste and deep in the backcountry. These updated Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 115 W Alpine Touring Ski Boots are a little stiffer than last season's 110 flex model and sport a stealthy matte anthracite finish. Other key updates include a slightly thicker and more supportive liner, more minimalist buckles that lie closer to the boot shell, and a Gripwalk sole that will encounter fewer compatibility issues with alpine bindings. Game on, again.
- Last: 98 mm. A narrow and low volume touring last.
- Memory Fit: Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Size Adjuster Included
- Women's Specific Cuff
- Flex: 115: A very stiff flex for maximum power and response, suitable for very fast and aggressive skiers.
- True Flex: This Atomic-exclusive shell material provides the same flex in a wide variety of temperatures so your boot won't feel too stiff in the winter or lose power in the spring.
- Memory Fit 3D Platinum Light W Liner: Features an anatomical fit and secure foot hold thanks to pre-shaped, thermo-formable ankle and heel zones.
- Standard Lace Included
- Prolite: Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone: A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Shell: Polyamide
- Cuff: Polyamide
- 3˚ Shell Rotation
- Forward Lean: 15˚ (Default) and 17˚
- Free / Lock 2.0: 74˚ Range of Motion with 13˚ (Default) and 15˚ Adjustable Forward Lean Options. Simple, Light and Bombproof.
- Frictionless Pivot: Igus polymer bearings provide completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- 7000 Series Aluminum Buckles
- 40mm Cam Strap
- Investment Cast Tech Inserts
- Skywalk GripWalk Sole
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Includes Tech Fittings: Yes
- Touring UsedFor: Mid-Range
- Ski Boot Flex: Very Stiff
- Forefoot Width: 98 mm
- Liner Type: Semi-Custom
- Flex Index: 115
- Number of Buckles: 4
- Boot Sole Type: Tech, GripWalk
- Series: Hawx XTD