You have no items to compare.
B-52 EXT Avalanche Shovel
The B-52 EXT avalanche is designed to make the tough jobs easier. Whether it is clearing out helipads, excavating a truck from a snowbank, or building a big jump, the B-52 gets the job done fast. Remember, the excavation process in an avalanche rescue is where the most time can be lost or gained.
- The 6061 aluminum BCA Bomber shovels feature an oval shaft with a more packable, bombproof, “ferrule-less” blade, ergonomic grip, and T6 heat treatment.
- Includes an end cap on the shaft, which prevents snow from building up along the inside.
- The Bomber line boasts an off-the-chart strength to weight ratio, while taking up minimal storage space in your pack.
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (960 grams)
- Blade Dimensions: 11" × 13.3" (27.9 cm × 33.8 cm)
- Handle & Shaft Collapse Length: 21" (53 cm)
- Handle & Shaft Extended Length: 30.5" (77 cm)
- Assembled Collapsed Length: 30.5" (77 cm)
- Assembled Extended Length: 40" (102 cm)
- Blade / Shaft Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum