Float 27 Speed Airbag Pack 2019
The Float 27 Speed™ avalanche airbag is designed for close-in backcountry riding and features the new Float 2.0 system. Creating buoyancy and helping you float to the surface, the 150-liter airbag not only decreases your burial depth but also protects your head and neck from trauma in an avalanche. Nearly 30 percent smaller and 15 percent lighter than BCA's Float 1.0 engine, the Float 2.0 engine fits inside the Float airbag compartment, freeing up more valuable space in the main compartment. Between BCA's sleek new Float 2.0 engine and their svelte new packs, they’ve shaved 20 percent off the weight of their Float 1.0 system.
BCA’s 200 authorized refill locations around the world make it the easiest refillable airbag system on the market. The Float avalanche airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go. Float 2.0 air cylinder must be purchased separately.
- Integrated Float 2.0 airbag system with left or right shoulder strap trigger mount
- Integration for BC Link™ radios
- Diagonal ski carrying system
- Main compartment, with internal tool pocket for avalanche shovel and probe
- Padded adjustable waist belt pockets
- Compression straps
- Tool and gear loops
- Stowable ice axe loop
- Snowboard Carry Attachment (optional, sold as accessory).
- Pack Volume: 1648 cu. in (27 liters, with system)
- Weight: Full system with full 2.0 cylinder: 5.7 lbs / 2567 grams, Full system without cylinder: 4.4 lbs /1,973 grams Pack only: 3.0 lbs/1,336 grams
- Color: Blue / Grey