Storm Snowboard 2020 - Women's
The Bataleon Storm is an all-mountain machine is worthy of the most epic conditions and will carry you through any storm.
- FREERIDE 3BT - With SideKick has a narrow centerbase with more sidebase uplift area and angle in the nose than in the tail. The tapered shape, sidecut and setback stance are optimized for backseat steering, high-speed traction and maximum powder float while the narrow centerbase generates swift edge-to-edge transfer and powerful carves.
- SideKicks - SideKick tips enhance 3BT™’s advantages like nothing you've experienced before. SideKick™ dramatically increases the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain. It has to be ridden to be believed.
- Solid Walls - Tried and trusted ABS sidewalls for the best flex to strength ratio
- Light Core - A 50-50 blend of Swiss paulownia and poplar woods for optimal strength to weight properties.
- D.S.T. - Dual Super Tube woodcore upgrade has two hollow carbon rods milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop and give the camber more snap.
- Carbon Stringers - Carbon is light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. It is used in different ways to fine-tune a board's ride characteristics.
- Hyper Glide S - Standard sintered base that's tough and fast.
- Tri Ax Laminate - Their three-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive.
- Flip Flop Base - Boards with Flip Flop bases have two or more base color variations. Bataleon uses this process to reduce waste.
Profile: 3D Shape - Freeride Gen 3
Shape: Dynamic Camber
Core: Light Core
Base: Hyper Glide S
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
|Binding Sizes||XS - M||XS - M||XS - M||XS - M|
|Contact Length (cm)||106.5||110.1||113.7||117.3|
|Effective Edge (cm)||109.5||113.1||116.7||120.3|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.7||7.8||7.9||8|
|Tip/Tail Width (mm)||27.4||27.8||28.2||28.6|
|Waist Width (cm)||23.8||24||24.2||24.4|