You have no items to compare.
Ace-Tec Cross Adventure SUP
All the best features found in the award-winning 10’ version, but in a larger size for added stability, floatation and functionality.
The 11’ CROSS is the most stable, user-friendly board in the Bic Sport range, making paddling a breeze for riders up to 300lbs | 135kg. It’s been optimized for family use, fishing and is an incredibly stable yoga/fitness platform. With ten deck attachment points there’s plenty of room to secure and store gear. The two attachment points located to the rear of the carry handle function as tie-down spots for a cooler, which can be used for storage while fishing. The nose and tail attachment points easily accept after-market carry handles for ease of transport.
• Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
• Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
• Attachment points - Six deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. TEN attachment points on CROSS 11’ for additional gear storage and securing a cooler/seat.
• Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
• Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure) - Maximizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga and family fun. - Wave Groove pad for maximum comfort.
• ERGO-GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
Flat-Water Hybrid Shapes:
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
Length: 11'0'' / 335 cm
Width: 34.0'' / 86 cm
Thickness: 5 1/2"
One Feet Off Nose Width: 21.0"
One Feet Off Tail Width: 21.8"
Volume: 260 L
Weight: 34 lbs / 15.5 kg
Recommended Rider Weight: Up to 285 lbs
Construction: Thermomolded Polystyrene, EPS Foam Core, unidirectional fiberglass, resin, Polymer Plastic Coating, and non-slip deck pad.
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year