You have no items to compare.
Ace-Tec Cross Fit SUP
The new ‘CROSS-SUP’ blends the excellent performance characteristics found in BIC SUPs Classic surf-inspired series with features found on its 2013 Outside Magazine “Gear of the Year” WING Touring series.
This fusion creates a unique board that performs great in all types of conditions, particularly inland lakes and calm sea conditions, and offers a perfect platform for all-round family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
• Keeled nose: Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
• Full rail-to-rail volume: Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
• Attachment points: Six deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. TEN attachment points on CROSS 11’ for additional gear storage and securing a cooler/seat.
• Flat deck: Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
• Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure): Maximizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga and family fun.
• ERGO-GRIP carry handle: Redesigned Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
Flat-Water Hybrid Shapes:
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
Length: 10'0'' / 305 cm
Thickness: 4 3/4"
Volume: 195 L
One Feet Off Nose Width: 21.0"
One Feet Off Tail Width: 21.8"
Weight: 27 lbs / 12.5 kg
Width: 33.0'' / 84 cm
Recommended Rider Weight: Up to 220 lbs
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year