You have no items to compare.
Seedhouse SL2 Backpacking Tent
Seedhouse SL tents have become the signature series in Big Agnes' backpacking line, pieces of gear to stand the test of time. Like a gin martini or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Seedhouse SL tents are simple, efficient and classic. If it's your cross-country bike tour or the weekend peak you've been looking to bag, the Seedhouse will forever be faithful. Improvements include steeper side walls and a dry entry vestibule.
- Lightweight DAC angle hubs and NR joints create steep wall architecture
- Design increases usable interior space without increased weight
- Dry entry vestibule keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Media pockets allow for direct ear bud cord routing from phones and other devices
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- SL2: 3 interior mesh pockets, 2 media pockets & 11 superlight aluminum J stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint - sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- SL1 fits Triangle gear loft - sold separately
Material: [Fly & Floor] silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating [Body] nylon rip-stop and nylon mesh
Capacity: 2 Person
Season: 3 Season
Wall Type: Double
Poles: DAC Pressfit
Number of Doors: 1
Number of Vestibules: 1
Vestibule Space: 8ft2
Gear Loft: Not included
Interior Height: 41"
Floor Dimensions: 52" x 84" x 42"
Floor Space: 27ft2
Packed Size: 4.5" x 18.5"
Fast-pitch Option: Yes
Trail Weight: 2lbs 15oz
Packed Weight: 3lbs 6oz
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime agianst defects