You have no items to compare.
Spike Lake 15 Sleeping Bag
Traditional Mummy bags deliver value and comfort in a lightweight bag. Budget minded backpackers and dirtbags on the dole will want to get hooked up with one of these bags which are insulated with high quality down and constructed with Insotect Flow™ patented technology. If you’re in search of a lower priced mummy shaped bag constructed with top notch, lightweight materials, these will help you travel fast and light.
- Traditionally insulated bags designed without the integrated pad sleeve found on Big Agnes System bags
- Designed to decrease weight and size, while increasing thermal value using the traditional mummy shape
- Contoured hood features a draw cord and cord lock for easy adjustment
- 65”/165cm YKK #8 zipper - regular and long bags
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar and No-draft zipper
- Shell fabric is breathable with water repellent finish
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Baffle Construction
- 600 fill DownTek™ water repellent down
Fill Type: 600 DownTek™ Insulation
Regular: Up to 6 Feet
Long: Up to 6 feet 6 inches
Regular: 2 lbs. 10 oz.
Long: 2 lbs. 12 oz.
Regular: 21.5 oz.
Long: 22.5 oz.
Compressed Bag Size:
Regular: 8.5" x 8.5"
Long: 9" x 10"