You have no items to compare.
Wolverine Sleeping Bag - Youth
In sizes designed to fit outdoorsy tots, kids, and teens, Little Agnes bags are a great way to keep the family geared up to get out - throughout the growing years. These Big Agnes System bags have an integrated pad sleeve, which means the kiddos won’t slide off their pads at night, and are insulated with a cozy synthetic insulation. Outdoor adventures spark imagination, inspire exploration, and create happy campers for life!
- The Big Agnes System: When insulation material is compressed under your body, it loses most of its ability to insulate. We eliminate the unnecessary bottom insulation and replace it with one of two pad sleeve designs to accommodate the pad which provides the insulation. This design provides a secure foundation and keeps you on the pad all night.
- Junior bag fits up to 5' (152 cm)
- New design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk
- New contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance
- Integrated pad sleeve
- One hand hood cinch cordlock is simple and easier to use
- Zipper Garage
- Half pad sleeve
- Liner loops
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Polyester rip-stop shell fabric - Soft, cozy polyester lining - Synthetic Insulation
*Sleeping pad is sold separately. The Big Agnes System Sleeping Bag requires a pad to provide insulation on the bottom. The Lost Ranger Sleeping bag is compatible with a 20" rectangular sleeping pad.*
Material: Polyester rip-stop shell fabric - Soft, cozy polyester lining
Draft Collar: Yes
Stuff Size: 8"x 17.5"
Stuff Sack: Yes
Weight: 2 lbs. 6oz