You have no items to compare.
Carbon Compactor Ski Poles - 2019
Engineered for ski touring, the Black Diamond Carbon Compactor features resilient carbon fiber construction and Black Diamond highly-compactible Z-Pole technology. Deploying in mere seconds, its small folded size makes it ideal for touring, splitboarding, snowshoeing and airline travel to distant winter destinations.
- 18 mm (.71 in) carbon fiber three-section shaft with speed cone deployment
- Touring series grip with fluted interior for weight reduction
- Touring Series strap with lightweight webbing and plastic ladder-lock buckle
- Integrated rubber grip extension
- 100 mm (4 in) Compact Powder Baskets with two-section pole capture
- Black Diamond's Z-Pole Technology was born from their expertise in avalanche probes—by using a three-section shaft, a concealed inner Kevlar cord and innovative speed cones, the collapsible Z-Poles snap into place and lock with a single pull. When not in use, a single push button releases the pole for compact storage.
- FlickLock Pro is the evolution of our trusted FlickLock design. The benefits that made FlickLock the best pole-locking mechanism on the market remain: it's secure, fast and easy to use. The FlickLock Pro's low-profile, stainless steel design, however, provides a dramatic improvement in quality, feel and clamping force.
- Weight Per Pair:
[110 cm] 510 g (1 lb 1 oz)
[115 cm] 515 g ( 1lb 2 oz)
[120 cm] 520 g (1 lb 2 oz)
[125 cm] 525 g (1 lb 3 oz)
[130 cm] 530 g (1 lb 3 oz)
- Usable Length:
[110 cm] 43 in
[115 cm] 45 in
[120 cm] 47 in
[125 cm] 49 in
[130 cm] 51 in
- Collapsed Length: 41.5 cm (16.3 in)