You have no items to compare.
Midweight Softshell Gloves
Built with durable, stretchy and weather-resistant softshell fabric for high-output pursuits in mild conditions, the Black Diamond MidWeight Softshell gloves offer dynamic, breathable protection while ski touring, climbing or backpacking. The full goat leather palms and fingers offer a secure grip on poles or tools and feature digital material on the thumbs and index fingers allow for gloves-on touchscreen functionality. Comfortable, fleece-lined neoprene cuffs seal out the elements and make for easy on and off.
- Four-way stretch softshell fabric with DWR treatment
- Digital thumb and index finger allow for gloves-on touchscreen use
- Full goat leather palm
- 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation on back of hand
- Neoprene and fleece cuff
- Reflective logo
- Weight (pair): 92 grams (3.3 oz)
- Temp Range: -2/6 °C (28/42 °F)
- Determining the proper size: Choose the larger of the two measurement results. Palm girth: Around your dominant hand at the knuckles with your fingers together. Palm Length: From the crease at the base of your wrist (on palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.