You have no items to compare.
Quickdraw Carbon Probe 320
Black Diamond's longest avalanche probe designed for ski guides, patrollers, and those touring in deep snow and glaciated terrain, the Quickdraw Carbon Probe 320 is built with a light yet strong carbon fiber construction. The Carbon Probe 320’s updated ferrules make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack and non-slip grip make for fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
- Updated dual Quickdraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
- Rapid deployment stuff sack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness
- Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger than the probe shaft
- High-visibility 1 cm marking
- Weight: 342 grams (13 oz)
- Length: 320 cm (126 inches)