You have no items to compare.
Rocklock Magnetron Carabiner
Combining maximum security and ease of use like never before, the Black Diamond Magnetron Rocklock uses the power of magnets to reinvent the auto-locking carabiner. Magnetron Technology uses two magnetic arms in the gate and a steel insert in the carabiner's keylock nose to create an ultra-secure, self-clearing and redundant locking mechanism that can easily be used with either hand. Black Diamond's classic RockLock shape is ideal for belaying, making anchors or rappelling, and its keylock nose prevents snagging on slings and ropes.
- Innovative gate design uses two magnetic arms in the gate and a steel insert in the nose for super secure, interference-free closure
- Keylock nose prevents snagging
- Easy operation with either hand
- Square hinge end holds belay loop securely in place
- Slightly curved spine maximizes gate opening
- Weight: 87 g (3.1 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength: 24 kN (5,395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength: 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength: 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
- Gate Opening: 21 mm (0.83 in)