You have no items to compare.
Trail Ergo Cork Trekking Poles
The Black Diamond Trail Ergo Cork Trekking Poles help keep you going in every season with mountain-goat sure-footedness and ease of use.
- 3-section poles feature patented FlickLock adjustability with ''zero-slip'' security
- Simply flick the lock open, set the length and flick the lock closed—a quick, tight and easily accomplished task, even with gloved hands
- Handles feature natural cork and dual-density rubber tops for a solid grip; cork molds to fit your hands over time and absorbs sweat
- Grips feature a 15° corrective angle that keeps your wrists in a neutral position for comfort and performance; it also helps prevent repetitive-motion injury and fatigue
- Sturdy carbide pole tips aid traction and can be exchanged with rubber tips (sold separately); trekking and powder baskets (included) let you use poles year around
- The Black Diamond Trail Ergo Cork Trekking Poles feature padded, adjustable wrist straps that lend security and support
Best Use: Hiking
Shaft Construction: Aluminum
Maximum length (in.): 55 inches
Maximum length (in.): 29 inches
Locking mechanism: External lever lock
Weight per pair: 1 lb. 2 oz.