Brahma Skis - 2019
The Brahma is the go-to all-mountain freeride ski on days when the cold temps and dry spells make for firm snow conditions. A versatile all-mountain sidecut and reduced rocker profile make them easier to ski, while the proven Carbon Flipcore Technology with two sheets of metal smooths the ride, grips hard snow and blasts through crud. At 88mm underfoot, the super versatile Brahma puts the fun into every type of snow condition and terrain the mountain has to offer. The Brahma is your ticket to truly own the mountain.
- Rocker / Camber / Rocker - Specifically designed rocker in the tip and tail with camber underfoot increases the carving character on groomed trails while maintaining flotation off the slopes.
- Carbon Flipcore - A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates bi-directional carbon fiber in the tips and tails of the skis to stabilize the rockered areas, reducing weight and vibration. This process delivers more precision and performance, creating a smoother calmer ride in an easy to ski package. The result is a perfect combination of pressure distribution, flotation, power and stability.
- Shape-Freeride All-Mountain - Traditional, easy turning sidecut creates a perfect all-mountain feel (17-18M @ 180cm). A more aggressive tip shape provides better turn initiation, while more traditional flat tails help to improve stability and flotation.
- Duratec - Duratec is the use of a thicker textured surface combined with maximum edge radius and aluminum tip protectors to contribute to the durabilty and longevity of your skis.
- Sidewall - Full sidewalls provide torsional rigidity and constant pressure along the full length of the ski. The result is better energy transmission, stability, control and ultimately greater performance.
Turn Radius(m):  14  15.5  17  19
Profile: Rocker / Camber / Rocker
Construction: Carbon Flipcore
Base: Sintered Graphite
Binding Included: No
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year against defects