Rustler 11 Skis - Men's 2020
The Rustler 11 will leave you grinning all day long. It is founded on two signature concepts, Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and an innovative waist concept: the longer the ski, the wider the waist which gives ambitious freeriders and freeride athletes more control and float, even on steep terrain. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable yet super playful in softer snow and powder conditions and on any type of terrain. The Rustler 11 is the ultimate resort powder ski.
- Lite Core - Wood cores that are naturally strong but lightweight are strategically constructed for maximum performance while reducing weight.
- Rocker-Camber-Rocker - Specifically designed rocker in the tip and tail with camber underfoot increases the carving character on groomed trails while maintaining flotation off the slopes.
- Carbon Flipcore DRT - A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates a specifically designed piece of Titanal, which reduces the torsional strength of the tip and tail areas of the ski while adding stability and control underfoot. Carbon Flipcore D.R.T makes the ski less demanding and less aggressive in softer snow while maintaining power and stability under foot.
- Turn Radius: Medium
- Profile: Tip-Tail Rocker
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall (QQ)Dynamic Release Technology
- Core: Multi-Layer ISO Poplar Beech Balsa Paulownia Woodcore
- Base: Sintered Graphite Base
- Tail: Flat
- Binding Included: No
- Manufacturer Warranty: Carbon, metal, wood