You have no items to compare.
Great Bear SUP - 14'
Designed in collaboration with Boardworks ambassador and environmental SUP activist, Norm Hann, the Great Bear is the ultimate tour and expedition board designed for long distance, rough water paddling in lakes, bays, docile rivers or open ocean.
- Hull design provides incredible stability and glide
- Refined nose shape and rocker for downwind paddling and cutting through heavy chop
- Extra wide tail for greater stability in rough water
- Filed in the cock pit for watershed
- Beautiful bamboo veneer with striking northwest First Nations inspired graphics
- Soft diamond groove pad for comfort and traction
- LiftSUP handle for easy portage and locking
- Forward and rear tie down bungee systems for transporting extra gear for touring and expeditions
- Self regulating vent plug to relieve pressure in heat or high altitude
- Single touring fin for excellent tracking for long distance paddling
- Forward fin placement for maneuverability and easy tail turning
Length: 14 Feet
Construction: Epoxy / Fiberglass
Weight: 32 Pounds
Width: 30 Inches
Recommended Rider Weight: 150-250lbs.
Manufacturer Warranty: 90 days