You have no items to compare.
Compass 140 Kayak
Fast, sleek, stable and seaworthy – the Compass 140 does it all. While not a full touring kayak, this craft gives you options. With enough storage capacity for an overnight trip, yet light enough to easily carry, this is a versatile recreational kayak. The Compass 140 will turn on a dime, handle rough water and more importantly, put a smile on your face. The ergonomic cockpit with Boreal Design industry leading 5-Way Adjustable Seat will fit a wide range of paddlers. The new day hatch is within easy reach, along with the optional rudder.
- Comes with safe hatches for storage, a full complement of safety lines and bungee cords on deck. Inspired by the latest in advanced hull design, Boreal Design has crafted a fast, stable kayak that tracks effortlessly and ensures a “dry ride”.
- Best Used For: Flat water, Rough water, day touring, mid to large sized paddlers
- Hull Material: Thermoformed ABS Plastic
- Length: 13'-8.4" (419 cm)
- Width: 24" (61 cm)
- Maximum Load: 348 lbs (158 kg)
- Cockpit Dimensions: 16 ½" × 30 ½" (42 cm × 78 cm)
- Rudder: Yes
- Claimed Weight: 53.6 lbs (24.3 kg)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited