You have no items to compare.
Corsa Nanotech Ice Axe
The most advanced mountaineering ice axe on the market. Employs the same 7075-T6 aluminum alloy as the hyperlight Corsa, but features innovative Sandvik Nanoflex® steel reinforcements on the pick and spike. The steel components dramatically increase the durability and strength of these critical points without significantly increasing the weight of the axe.
- The second lightest ice axe in the world!
- Sandvik Nanoflex® steel pick and spike for durability and strength
- Ideal for snow travel and self arrest
- Can be used as an anchor for glacier rescue and traversing cornices
- Nylon spike plug on all lengths keeps ice out of shaft
- CC4U wear indicator warns when the pick is dull beyond the safe limit
- Optional sliding leash (1305) easily attaches to shaft
Weight: 250 grams (8.8 oz)
Size: 50 cm, 60 cm, 70 cm
Modular Head: No
Head Material: 7075 Aluminum Nanoflex® Steel