You have no items to compare.
Dyon Express KS Dyneema Quickdraw
A hyperlight quickdraw that combines the sophistication of the new Dyon KeyWire carabiner with lightweight, low-profile Dyneema dogbones. The Dyon uses a proprietary two-part gate to combine the benefits of smooth wire gate action with a keylocking closure. This unique combination gives it both high levels of performance and safety. The curved I-Beam construction on the spine keeps the weight to a minimum while providing a high level of rigidity and an incredible open gate strength of 11 kN. The patented SphereLock closure is an upgrade to the traditional keylock system that minimizes play between the gate and nose for enhanced safety and performance. The 11 mm Dyneema dogbones are equipped with the proprietary Karstop Evo carabiner retainer that prevents the rope end carabiner from shifting. Available in 11 and 20 cm lengths.
- CAMP's lightest Dyon Express quickdraw
- Equipped with two Dyon KeyWire carabiners
- 11 mm Dyneema dogbones available in 11 and 20 cm lengths feature the proprietary Karstop Evo carabiner retainer on the rope end
- 11 cm Weight (2461): 78 grams (2.8 oz)
- 20 cm Weight (2462): 81 grams (2.9 oz)
|Ref.||Dyon Keywire||Sling Stop KS Dyneema|
|Gate Opening (mm)||26|
|Major Strength (kN)||21||22|
|Minor Strength (kN)||7|
|Open Strength (kN)||11|