You have no items to compare.
Dyon Mixed Express KS Quickdraw
CAMP's most sophisticated quickdraw for sport climbing at the highest level. The Dyon Mixed Express KS utilizes the tried and true Photon straight gate carabiner for the bolt end and CAMP's high-end Dyon KeyWire carabiner for the rope end. The Dyon uses a proprietary two-part gate to combine the benefits of smooth wire gate action with a keylocking closure. This unique combination gives it both high levels of performance and safety. The curved I-Beam construction on the spine keeps the weight to a minimum while providing a high level of rigidity and an incredible open gate strength of 11 kN. The patented SphereLock closure is an upgrade to the traditional keylock system that minimizes play between the gate and nose for enhanced safety and performance. Like the biners, the Dyon Mixed Express KS also uses CAMP's most sophisticated dogbones with their patented Karstop Evo carabiner retainer on the rope end and variable-width webbing that prevents the draws from twisting and makes them particularly easy to grab while projecting sport routes. Available in 11 and 18 cm lengths.
- For sport climbing at the highest level
- Equipped with a Photon straight gate carabiner for bolts and a Dyon KeyWire carabiner for the rope
- Variable width polyester dogbones are particularly easy to grab while projecting sport routes
- Features the proprietary Karstop Evo carabiner retainer on the rope end
- Available in 11 and 18 cm lengths
11 cm – 84 g, 3.0 oz
18 cm – 90 g, 3.2 oz
|Photon Straight Gate
|Sling Stop Wide KS||25||22|