G Comp Racing Glove - Men's
The G Comp Racing Glove uses sophisticated construction and materials to create the ultimate ski mountaineering competition glove. The snug fit features a pre-shaped palm and externally sewn fingers for a true performance fit. Punched synthetic leather palm with anti-slip treatment and Grip’R pads help facilitate the technical maneuvers specific to randonee racing. Like our other popular race gloves, the G Comp Racing also features the hidden Windmit’N that can be pulled out of a pocket on the wrist for extra protection from the wind and cold.
NOTE: Help ensure the longevity of the Windmit’N by always removing them when working with bindings and skins.
- Superlight Windmit’N hides in a pocket on the wrist to be pulled out for protection from wind and cold
- Synthetic leather palm is punched and anti-slip treated for maximum breathability and grip
- Snug fit with a pre-shaped palm and externally sewn fingers for a true performance fit
- Outer material is elasticized microfiber for a precise fit
- Grip’R pads on the palm for extra grip
- Terry wipe on the back of the thumb
- Conductor pads on the thumb and index finger work with touch phones or tablets
- Elastic wrist leashes
Weight: 75 g, 2.6 oz (Large)