You have no items to compare.
The Tricam Evo is a logical evolution of the tried & true, time-proven Tricam. Some simple engineering provides a second chock possibility giving the Tricam Evo three (instead of the historic two) placement possibilities making it even more versatile. The wider section at the top of the head that creates the extra taper will also lend additional stability in cammed placements. The Tricam Evo will be available in four sizes from 0.25 to 1.5.
Naturally, the Tricam Evo also features the new stiffened slings CAMP carries the inner band of webbing further towards the head using a new stitch pattern to create a naturally stiffer sling that makes one-handed placements easier, but still engages the cam in active mode and will even increase durability over sharp edges with the additional layer of material.
- Three placement modes: active cam and 2 passive chocks
- Works where nothing else can fit, such as solution pockets
- Excellent in horizontal cracks
- Features new, stiffer sewing on the slings for easier one-handed placement and extraction
- 0.25 (Black): 17g, 13.5-23mm, 5kN
- 0.5 (Pink): 29g, 17-27mm, 8kN
- 1.0 (Red): 37g, 21-32mm, 10kN
- 1.5 (Brown): 57g, 27-40mm, 14kN