You have no items to compare.
X All Mountain Ice Axe
The X-All Mountain ice tool came onto the scene in 2010 and changed expectations about how tools should swing and penetrate ice. Everything about the X-All Mountain makes it easier to get single-swing sticks and the more technical the ice, the more it out performs the competition.
- Optimized pick angle and tooth configuration climbs all angles of ice remarkably well.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy head allows for 2 configurations: pick & adze and pick & hammer.
- T-rated chromoly steel pick and T-rated 7075-T6 aluminum alloy shaft (CE-UIAA type 2).
- 3 part handle can be optimized for different conditions and hand size.
- Interchangeable steel spike is large enough to stick on low angle glacier ice and has a hole large enough to clip a carabiner for use with lanyards
- Modular Head: Yes
- Pick Material: Chromoly Steel
- Shaft Material: 2.5 mm 7075 Aluminum
- Spike Material: Chromoly Steel
- Weight: 595 grams (21 oz)