You have no items to compare.
XLC 470 Semi-Auto Crampons 2017
Built on the same hyperlight platform as the XLC 390 with a semi-automatic binding to accommodate boots without a toe welt. The semi-automatic binding is designed for a secure fit on most semi-rigid mountaineering boots. For telemark or A/T boots, use the XLC 390 with automatic bindings (348). While sturdy, aluminum crampons are not suitable for ice climbing or intensive mixed terrain.
- 3-D pressed frame maximizes strength and performance
- Semi-automatic bindings fit most semi-rigid mountaineering boots
- Tool-free size adjustment
- CC4u wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- Optional Vibram anti-balling plates (18106 – sold separately)
- Weight: 604 grams, (21.3 oz)
- CAMP #: 034502
- Size: Eur 36-48
- Points: 12
- Frame Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Antibott: Optional
- Binding: Semi-Automatic