Black Snowboard Of Death - 2020
With legendary status as an all-terrain slayer, The CAPiTA Black Snowboard of Death is always evolving. In fact, the only element that has remained the same over the last eighteen years is the name itself. For 2019, The Black Snowboard of Death has been refined within its anytime, anyplace, any condition, all-mountain design mantra which made it famous from the beginning. With a balanced presentation of a directional shape, the custom-designed hybrid camber allows for incredible control—making you a better snowboarder in variable terrain and changing conditions.
The 2019 model features a new FSC® Certified FC Hover Core™ with embedded Forged Carbon Power Rods™ and new Amplitex™ V-Tech Amplifiers to retain longitudinal power while achieving a desirable flex for advanced all mountain terrain. Combine those attributes with a carbon formulated HyperDrive™ base featuring a factory-direct Moonshot Pro-Tune™ race base structure, and The Black Snowboard of Death once again stands as one of the most advanced snowboards available.
- Alpine V1 Camber Profile - The original Alpine V1 Profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hard pack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider’s performance in deep snow.
- New! FSC® Certified FC Hover Core™ - An energetic core that is extremely light and strong with excellent dampening properties. Reinforced with twin FORGED CARBON rods.
- Carbon Fleece Power Shield™ - Mixed material technical weave yields an optimal blend of performance and strength.
- New! Aplitex™ V-Tech Amplifier - Grid woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax.
- New! Holysheet™ Tri/Tri Fiberglass + Magic Bean™ Resin - Triax/Triax Holysheet™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass, Impregnated with high performance plant-based Magic Bean™ Resin for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- Hyperdrive™ Base - Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies only.
- Moonshot Pro-Tune™ - Aftermarket performance stone grind structure straight from The Mothership.
- Multitech™ Level 5 DeepSpace™Metallic Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Sublimation + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Titanal Base Inlay
*NOTE* These boards have two different colored base variations that will ship randomly.
Profile: Alpine V1, Rocker/Camber/Flat
Shape: Directional Twin
Core: FSC® Certified FC Hover Core™, Paulownia/Poplar
Base: Hyperdrive™, Sintered
Stance Setback: 0.5"
Mount: 4 x 2
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
(cm / inches)
(lbs / kg)
|156||120.2||25.3||30.0 / 29.9||0.03||8.40 / 8.20 / 7.80||62.4 / 24.6||130-190 / 59-86|
|159||122.5||25.6||30.3 / 30.2||0.03||8.50 / 8.20 / 7.90||63.5 / 25.0||140-200 / 63-90|
|162||124.8||25.9||30.7 / 30.6||0.03||8.60 / 8.40 / 8.10||64.5 / 25.4||150-210 / 68-95|
|165||127.1||26.2||31.1 / 31.0||0.03||8.70 / 8.50 / 8.30||65.6 / 25.8||160-220+ / 72-100+|