Remora Polarized Sunglasses
Remora's are named after a small fish that hitchhikes on some of the most voracious sharks in the ocean. Costa’s Remora sunglasses are a medium-sized, lightweight frame with a Hydrolite® grip that won’t slip.
Integral pin hinge provides assisted action when opening and closing the temple; and 100% Polarized 580 Lenses to clearly see what’s out there.
- Petite, square frame offers lightweight comfort
- Mirrored 580P lenses are made of lightweight polycarbonate for impact resistance
- Polarized lenses filter reflected light to reduce glare
- C-Wall® molecular bond provides scratch resistance
- Hydrolite grips help keep the glasses in place
- Frame Width: 126.0mm
- Bridge Width: 18.0mm
- Lens Width: 55.9mm
- Lens Height: 41.9mm
- Temple Arm Length: 126.0mm