You have no items to compare.
Mamba 7.6 Creeker Kayak
The Mamba kayak offers serious refinements that will make it the top planing hull creeker on the market. Great size for youths and smaller paddlers who want to tackle creeks or big water rapids, the Mamba Creeker 7.6 is a forgiving planing-hulled creeker that is stable and predictable. With more volume and improved distribution, increased speed, crisper control and added safety features, including a repositioned bow grab handle for easier access, an added handle near the cockpit, and an added molded-in stern foam wall holder to improve the structural integrity.
Whether it's seasoned paddlers looking to hone their river skills, make the move beyond Class III, or new adventure seekers looking for a predictable, stable, easy to roll power-house to discover the full range of real whitewater, the stylish new Mamba Series will inspire their ultimate adventure.
- Contour Ergo Outfitting
- Ratchet Adjustable Backband
- Tank Style Roto Molded Seating with Leg Lifter
- Safety Step Out Wall
- ConTour Adjustable Bulkhead Foot Brace with Foam Padding
- Precision Adjustable Thigh Braces
- Multi-Adjustable, ConTour Hip Pads
- Security Grab Handles
- Length: 7' 7" (231 cm)
- Width: 25.5" (65 cm)
- Cockpit Dimensions: 34"×19"
- Volume: 64 gal (242 Liters)
- Paddler Weight: 120 - 170 lbs (54 - 77 kg)
- Claimed Weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)