You have no items to compare.
Nomad Medium Creeker Kayak
Consistency. Reliability. Durability. These are just some of the adjectives used to describe the most influential creeking kayak on the market.
Predictable and forgiving, the Nomad's displacement hull still boofs, resurfaces, and holds a line better than any other creeker. The peaked bow sheds water, and the consistent edges mean that the boat does exactly what you want, when you want, no questions asked.
With more 100-foot waterfall descents than any other design, the Nomad is at home on steep creeks, as well as high-volume rivers. Six grab loops offer anchor points in the event of an emergency, and the rotomolded step out pillar give the Nomad's hull unparalleled structural rigidity. Contour-Ergo Outfitting allow for a custom fit for any paddler. The M is best for mid-sized to larger paddlers, or paddlers who need extra storage for exploratory missions.
The Nomad...the most legendary creek boat ever made, period.
- Contour Ergo Outfitting
- Ratchet Adjustable Backband
- Tank Style Roto Molded Seating with Leg Lifter
- Safety Step Out Wall
- ConTour Adjustable Bulkhead Foot Brace with Foam Padding
- Precision Adjustable Thigh Braces
- Multi-Adjustable, ConTour Hip Pads
- Security Grab Handles
- Length: 8' 6" (259 cm)
- Width: 26" (66cm)
- Cockpit Dimensions: 34″ x 19″ (86 x 48 cm)
- Maximum Load: 150 - 240 lbs
- Claimed Weight: 48.5 lbs (22kg)
- Recommended Use: Whitewater / Creek
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Years for Defects