You have no items to compare.
Scrambler Mitt - Kids' 2019
A kid-sized gauntlet mitt with fleece lining, water repellent shell, and DK Dry™ insert for a waterproof barrier between. The synthetic palm reinforcement patch resists wear-and-tear, because we all know kids tend to put their gear through a lot of that. The full length gauntlet cuff with hook and loop gusset can be worn over or under jacket sleeves, helping to keep out snow and cold and making it easy for kids to pull on by themselves.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: High loft synthetic [ 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: Synthetic palm reinforcement patch
- SHELL: Poly with DWR treatment
- LINING: 200g Fleece
- CUFF CLOSURE: Hook and Loop adjustable gusset
- Full length gauntlet can be worn over or under jacket
- Sizing: Toddler S [ 1-2 years ], M [ 2-3 years ], L [ 3-4 years ]
- How To Measure: Measure the circumference at the widest part of your hand just below the fingers.
- Care Instructions: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. Dakine doesn't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
|Size||Small (4)||Medium (4.5)||Large (5.5)|