You have no items to compare.
Gaia 3 Ski Boots - Junior 2019
For athletic girls who want great performance all around the mountain, Gaia models have the perfect fit and flex to take you to the next level. The Supercomfort liner provides soft comfort and outstanding control all day long. Easy on/off Cabrio 3 buckle closure design.
- Cabrio Design - The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- Dura-Grip Replaceable Toes / Heels - Durable high durometer polyurethane compound toes & heels for extended boot sole wear.
- Dynalink Heel Retention System - The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- Flex Adjusted - To regolate flex to fit skiers ability.
- Inverted Forefoot Buckle - Forefoot closure buckle (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
- Macro Buckles - Buckles can be adjusted to refine fit. Macro adjustment allows you to move the position of the whole buckle. With micro adjustment, you can twist the buckle to make it longer or shorter.
Shell Material: Polyurethane
Last Width: Junior
Buckle Material: Aluminum
Liner: Super Comfort
Thermo-moldable Liner: No