You have no items to compare.
Krypton 120 Ski Boots - 2018
The Krypton 120 is built for advanced to expert skiers who demand uncompromising performance and fit. Cabrio 3 piece design provides highly versatile adjustability, smooth and progressive forward flex dynamics, and the fore/aft balance that comes with Dalbello’s Center Balanced “Rocker” Stance. The 120 is slightly more forgiving in fit and function than the Krypton 130. Instant Fit Performance custom Fit Liners are thermo formable for an optional instant break in after just a few minutes of heating by the shop.
- Cabrio Design - The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- My Fit - The Dalbello legendary fit got an upgrade in more than 60% of the boot range thanks to the My Fit System. As the most comprehensive fitting program, liner and shell can now be thermo customized in several levels additional to the pre-molded shell (Contour 4) which is included in every My Fit boot. To your individual specific needs of your foot - easy and quick!
- Low Cuff Hinge Point - The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- Co-molded, Bi-injection - BI-Injection technology molecularly bonds 2 different density polymers into one structure; Softer plastic panels over the instep for easy flex and on/off functionality are surrounded by a hard plastic frame for steering and control.
- Dura-Grip Replaceable Toes / Heels - Durable high durometer polyurethane compound toes & heels for extended boot sole wear.
- Kinetic response tongue - The highly resilient polyamide flex ribbed tongue is available in three different kind of flex-stiffness (stiff, medium and soft). All of them stay in permanent contact with the leg and improve the responsiveness and control of the boots behavior.
- Dynalink heel retention system - The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- Adjustable Rear Cuff Spoiler - Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
- Forward Lean Control - FORWARD LEAN control wedges may inserted at boot rear between lower shell and cuff to change forward inclination angle.
- Flex Control - Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- Twin Axis Canting - To align lateral inclination of cuff to skier’s lower leg.
- Aluminium Buckles - All collection has strong and lightweight alu buckles, ergonimically designed for easy use.
- Inverted forefoot buckle - Forefoot closure buckle (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
- Micro buckles - Permits skiers to precisely “fine tunes” buckle closure tension for a more exact fit.
- Macro Rack Extension Feature
- IF Performer - The IF Performance stands for immediate fit at the first step in and still giving the opportunity to fit 60% of the liner within 4 minutes. Its medium densitiv ultralon foam ensures great performance and a comfortable fit.
- Replacable Heel Protector
Shell Material: Polyurethane
Last Width: 98mm
Buckle Material: Aluminum
Liner: IF Performer
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes