Kyra MX 80W Ski Boots - Women's 2019
The Kyra MX 80 is targeted toward advanced and aspiring intermediate skiers. Its 3-Piece design offers responsive, consistent flex, excellent lateral and rearward control, and a ski/walk feature. Contour 4 Drive & Control Technology provides a close rearfoot fit for performance and control, with a spacious and comfortable 103mm toe box. Dalbello's Center Balanced “Rocker” Stance centers the skier over the sweet spot of the ski, for more power and control with less effort. TRUFIT Sport innerboots provide warmth, cushioning, and comfort.
- Cabrio Design - The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- Contour 4 - Contour 4 creates subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- Dura-Grip Replaceable Toes / Heels - Durable high durometer polyurethane compound toes & heels for extended boot sole wear.
- GripWalk Option - This boot is coming with the option to mount GripWalk soles as an aftermarket accessory. GripWalk soles provide better grip, great walking comfort and work perfectly with the GripWalk binding without any height adjustment (due to their Touring ISO Norm 9523).
- Adjustable Rear Cuff Spoiler - Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
- Replacement Toe / Heel Protector - Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
- Ski & hike mechanism - As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- Flex Control - Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- Aluminium Buckles - All collection has strong and lightweight alu buckles, ergonimically designed for easy use.
- Micro buckles - Permits skiers to precisely “fine tunes” buckle closure tension for a more exact fit.
- Quick Macro Cuff Rack Extension (Tool Free) - Extra wide cuff buckle catch can be easily moved into 1 of 3 positions (total range = 30mm) without tools, enhancing the cuff fitting capabilities for a wide variety of leg circumferences and shapes.
- TF Sport - TRUFIT innerboots are 100% preformed and ready for try-on and skiing right out of the box! Ultralon foam is a pressure sensitive fit material that will automatically form to the foot over time and is supportive and resilient. TruFit liners can be heat molded in 10 minutes to personalize the heel and ankle pocket if desired. The Trufit Sport's liner has a reduced volume with a high performance fit.
- Fit For Women
- Flex adjusted - To regolate flex to fit skiers ability.
- Softer durometer cuff plastics - All Dalbello women’s models also use structural materials that are lighter weight and more flexible than those used in corresponding men’s models. Softer durometer cuff plastics
- Reduced volume fitting lasts - The unique, comfortable fit and size profile is optimized for a women‘s foot characteristics. Due to a narrow heel- and wider forefoot part, the women boots support a female skier in the best way by transmitting the power directly and cushioning the foot all day long.
- Tirol Wool - The special soft, warm and breathable fleece of tyrolean mountain sheeps keep the women's feet warm at lightest weight. Thanks to treatment and handling, the wool is chlorine free and environmentally friendly.
- Tapered rearfoot fit - Dalbello builds its women’s boots on carefully crafted shoe forms (lasts) that are enginereed to provide a unique fit and size profile optimized for a women’s unique foot characteristics. Dalbello’s “Lady Lasts” are developed to comfortably fit the contours the foot and to provide support and cushioning for all day comfort. Compared with men’s last, they are narrower in the heel, proportionally wider in the forefoot, and have a higher instep.
- Additional insulation - All Dalbello women’s innerboots use structural materials that are lighter, warmer and more flexible than those used in corresponding men’s models.
- Special women´s low profile geometry cuff - Female boot models with a removable cuff insert allow to expand the boot top opening circumference approximately 5 cm and lowers the overall boot height by 1.5 cm.
Shell Material: Polyurethane
Last Width: 103mm
Buckle Material: Aluminum
Liner: TF Sport
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes