You have no items to compare.
Menace 2 Jr. Ski Boots - Junior 2019
Engineered for athletic youngsters who want great performance all over the mountain, the Menace 2.0 features a 2 buckle closure system that is super easy to put on and take off. It's designed to have the perfect fit and flex to take kids to the next level.
- Cabrio Design - The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- Dura-Grip Replaceable Toes / Heels - Durable high durometer polyurethane compound toes & heels for extended boot sole wear.
- Flex adjusted - To regolate flex to fit skiers ability.
- Aluminium Buckles - All collection has strong and lightweight alu buckles, ergonimically designed for easy use.
- Inverted forefoot buckle - Forefoot closure buckle (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
- Macro buckles - Buckles can be adjusted to refine fit. Macro adjustment allows you to move the position of the whole buckle. With micro adjustment, you can twist the buckle to make it longer or shorter.
- Top cuff ratchet buckle closure
- Super Comfort
Shell Material: Polyurethane
Last Width: Junior Last
Buckle Material: Aluminum
Liner: Super Comfort
Thermo-moldable Liner: No