You have no items to compare.
Day Hiking Columbia River Gorge
The Columbia River Gorge forms much of the long border between Washington and Oregon, offering hikers a multitude of beautiful trails. Famous for its cascading waterfalls, the region offers spectacular views of the mighty river and its windswept bluffs, as well as stunning panoramas of the surrounding landscape and peaks including Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, Mount Adams, and the Sisters.
- Day Hiking Columbia River Gorge, by well-known hiking author Craig Romano, features:
- 100 day hikes on both sides of the river
- extensive year-round hiking options
- trails in the National Scenic Area, Silver Star Scenic Area, Trapper Creek, Clark County, and beyond
- easy-to-read icons for waterfalls, views, dog-friendly trails, and more
- detailed driving directions and trail maps
- info on flora and fauna, the unusual Gorge winds, and its abundance of waterfalls