You have no items to compare.
The Choice PF Snowboard Boots 2018
The Choice fosters creativity—without constraints. With an emphasis on mobility, the boot’s softer construction is perfect for surfing the slopes. Its C3 lacing, Custom Flex construction, and D-Lug outsole deliver versatility in a lightweight design. Escape conformity with The Choice.
- Dupont® Surlyn Highback: The highback contributes to the durability and stability of the boot. Combined with additional reinforcements, the highback also aids in dictating its stiffness.
- C3 Lacing: Two separate lacing systems allow you to customize the fit and flex of the heel, forefoot, and shaft zones.
- Custom Flex: Deeluxe's Custom Flex Construction enables riders to adjust the support and responsiveness of their boots. And to further secure a rider’s feet, this design also features ankle lacing.
- D-Lug: Deeluxe's new, patent-pending D-Lug outsole is designed to better cushion and cradle your feet. Dual impact zones provide enhanced traction and absorb vibrations. To provide additional cushioning, the sole features independent lugs that work like suspension. The new outsole also acts as a frame that enhances the support and stability of the boot.
- TPS Shield: Available as an accessory, the TPS Shield strengthens a boot’s tongue, providing a stiffer flex and additional support.
- Performance Flex Liner (PF): The Performance Flex liner is designed to offer premium performance and optimal support. The highback provides stability while special L-shaped pads anchor the heel.
- Performance: 6/10
- Flex: 3/10 (Softer)