You have no items to compare.
Deemon Snowboard Boots 2017 - Performance Flex Liner
Bring your freestyle game to the backcountry with the Deemon Elias. Elias Elhardt’s new signature boot sports Custom Flex construction and a Remedy outsole for a plush yet responsive ride. Make the entire mountain your canvas with the Deemon Elias.
- C3 Construction: Allows you to adjust the boot’s fit, flex, and comfort. Two separate lacing systems allow you to customize the fit and flex of the heel, forefoot, and shaft zones.
- Remedy Outsole and midsole: Offers a reduced footprint and increased cushioning. Although based on a classic design, this beefy sole has a streamlined silhouette. In addition to reducing weight, this allows crampons to more closely hug the sole. A fade-out profile also minimizes toe and heel drag. Spikes in the toe area offer unrivaled traction while sharp edges aid in traversing. And thanks to a self-cleaning design, the tread is quick to shed snow and ice.
- Custom Flex: Custom Flex Construction enables riders to adjust the support and responsiveness of their boots. And to further secure a rider’s feet, this design also features ankle lacing.
- PowerStrap: By securing the calf in place, the Powerstrap adds additional support to a boot’s lacing system.
- Waterproof Construction: Precise stitching and a sandwich construction ensure water can’t penetrate the boot’s shell. After all, a dry foot is a happy foot.
- D-Tex Membrane: This waterproof and breathable membrane ensures your feet stay warm and dry.
- Dupont® Surlyn Highback: The highback contributes to the durability and stability of the boot. Combined with additional reinforcements, the highback also aids in dictating its stiffness.