You have no items to compare.
Junior Snowboard Boot - 2017
Just because groms have small feet doesn’t mean they can’t go big. The Junior’s new C3 construction and asymmetrical powerstrap maximize support and performance. The boot also sports a Boa lacing system for comfort and convenience, as well as a kid-specific sole. Small feet deserve the best.
- D-Lug: Deeluxe's new, patent-pending D-Lug outsole is designed to better cushion and cradle your feet. Dual impact zones provide enhanced traction and absorb vibrations. To provide additional cushioning, the sole features independent lugs that work like suspension. The new outsole also acts as a frame that enhances the support and stability of the boot.
- Dupont Surlyn Highback: The highback contributes to the durability and stability of the boot. Combined with additional reinforcements, the highback also aids in dictating its stiffness.
- Custom Flex - Their Custom Flex Construction enables riders to adjust the support and responsiveness of their boots. And to further secure a rider’s feet, this design also features ankle lacing.
- Powerstrap: By securing the calf in place, the Powerstrap adds additional support to a boot’s lacing system.
- BOA Lacing: The Boa® system allows you to microadjust the boot’s three target zones.
- Closure: BOA
- Thermo-moldable Liner: No
- Flex: Soft
- Sole: D-Lug