You have no items to compare.
Spark XV TFP Snowboard Boots 2018
When it’s time to explore, the Spark XV is right with you. Designed with Xavier de Le Rue, this fifth generation Spark boot features a lightweight design that showcases C3 construction, a preshaped XLS collar for skinning, and a rubber rand for durability. Make your escape with the Spark XV.
- Plastic backwelt features a grooved heel for rocking semiautomatic crampons
- A Remedy midsole is paired with a Vibram East Ridge outsole for a reduced footprint and enhanced cushioning
- A rubber rand maximizes durability and traction when navigating rocky terrain
- Dupont® Surlyn Highback: The highback contributes to the durability and stability of the boot. Combined with additional reinforcements, the highback also aids in dictating its stiffness.
- D-Tex Membrane: This waterproof and breathable membrane ensures your feet stay warm and dry.
- Waterproof Construction : Precise stitching and a sandwich construction ensure water can’t penetrate the boot’s shell. After all, a dry foot is a happy foot.
- Powerstrap: By securing the calf in place, the Powerstrap adds additional support to a boot’s lacing system.
- Extra Long Stride (XLS): The Extra Long Stride (XLS) System offers enhanced comfort and longer strides while skinning. Loosening a powerstrap connected to an exoskeleton at the rear of the boot extends the boot’s range of motion an additional 8°, resulting in strides that are 20 to 30cm longer. The XLS System is the perfect sidekick for splitboarders who demand more.
- C3 Lacing: Two separate lacing systems allow you to customize the fit and flex of the heel, forefoot, and shaft zones.
- Custom Flex: Deeluxe's Custom Flex Construction enables riders to adjust the support and responsiveness of their boots. And to further secure a rider’s feet, this design also features ankle lacing.
- TPS Shield: An accessory for the Spark XV, the TPS Shield strengthens a boot’s tongue, providing a stiffer flex and additional support.
- Thermo Flex Premium Liner (TFP): Thermo Flex Premium Liners are designed for the most demanding—and discerning— riders. For unsurpassed comfort and exceptional moisture management, our flagship model sports a new microfiber lining. A powerstrap at the cuff provides additional security. And for a custom fit, the liner is designed to be heat-formed to your feet, a process with which your local Deeluxe dealer can assist you. The liner also comes with a range of L-pads of varying densities. These pads adhere to Velcro on the exterior of the liner, enabling you to further customize its fit and support. Our Thermo Flex Premium Liner makes no compromises.
- Performance: 8/10
- Flex: 7/10 (Stiffer)