You have no items to compare.
The Choice Snowboard Boots - Women's 2017 - Performance Flex Liner
Unleash your creativity with the The Choice. As versatile as it is dependable, this female-driven boot sports a D-Lug outsole, C3 lacing, and a softer design that uses ultralight Custom Flex construction. Its emphasis on mobility caters to progressive riders. A wise choice with The Choice.
- Soft Flex: Free of structural reinforcements, The Choice boot shell creates an especially soft flex.
- Dupont® Surlyn Highback: The highback contributes to the durability and stability of the boot. Combined with additional reinforcements, the highback also aids in dictating its stiffness.
- Waterproof Construction: Precise stitching and a sandwich construction ensure water can’t penetrate the boot’s shell. After all, a dry foot is a happy foot.
- C3 Lacing: C3 construction allows you to adjust the boot’s fit, flex, and comfort. Two separate lacing systems allow you to customize the fit and flex of the heel, forefoot, and shaft zones.
- Custom Flex: Deeluxe's Custom Flex Construction enables riders to adjust the support and responsiveness of their boots. And to further secure a rider’s feet, this design also features ankle lacing.
- D-Lug: A new, patent-pending D-Lug outsole is designed to better cushion and cradle your feet. Dual impact zones provide enhanced traction and absorb vibrations. To provide additional cushioning, the sole features independent lugs that work like suspension. The new outsole also acts as a frame that enhances the support and stability of the boot.