Aviant Access 50 SL Travel Backpack-Women's
The Aviant Access 50 SL is a perfect hybrid solution for international travellers that combines the versatility of a backpack with the practical functionality of a travel suitcase. Key features of the Access include reinforced side walls for easy packing, and large, luggage-style u-zip to access clothes and travel items, with an included separate bag for dirty laundry or footwear.
Internal and external compression straps keep clothing and other items fixed firmly in place, while a Contact back system with a narrower shoulder harness and shorter torso length ensures a comfortable fit for women. Stowable straps allow a quick transition between pack-carry and briefcase-style carry.
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks.
- Round spring steel frame is lightweight and flexible, extremely durable, provides stable tension for the back mesh and transfers the load to the hip belt.
- Ergonomically shaped back cushions of the Contact System hug the back and distribute the weight of the load evenly, relieving the load on the back.
- Channels between the cushions as well the breathable, sturdy 3D Airmesh lining provide pleasant ventilation.
- Compression straps.
- Shoe bag.
- Material: 420D Plyamide, 600D Polyester
- Volume: 50 Liters / 3051 Cubic inches
- Shoulder Straps: Yes
- Waist Belt: Padded
- Access: Top
- Pockets: Yes
- Claimed Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: 24 / 13 / 9.8 (H x W x D) Inch