You have no items to compare.
Futura Pro 42 Backpack
Deuter's Futura Pros are spacious companions for extended multi-day treks. The Aircomfort Flexlite Pro System brings together three key elements: fantastic Aircomfort ventilation, flexible carry comfort and the comfortable, floating Vari Flex hip belt.
- 3M Reflector - for more visibility in low-light conditions.
- External Bellow Pockets - offers 4-8L of additional volume.
- Lid Attachment Loops - for quick and easy attachment of bulky, light gear.
- Lid Pocket - stores quick-grab gear.
- Ice Axe Loop - for secure transport
- Hiking Pole Loops - for safe and comfortable transportation.
- Pocket On Hipbelt - to accommodate valuables, camera, or phone
- Compression Straps - for reducing pack volume and improved load stability also can be used to attach extra gear.
- Raincover - detachable rain cover
- SOS-Label - provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Wet Pocket - compartment to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- Aircomfort Ventilation System
- Valuables Pocket - special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
Deuter Aircomfort Flexlite Pro System
- The durable round spring steel frame is extremely lightweight and flexible and provides great carry comfort, fantastic freedom of movement and a perfect fit. The round spring steel frame tensions the mesh, ergonomically moulds itself to the back and thus guarantees an optimal weight transfer to the hip - thereby efficiently reducing stress on the spine.
Anatomically shaped, softly padded shoulder straps covered with breathable 3D AirMesh.
Load adjustment straps allow exact positioning of the rucksack.
Ultra-flat shoulder strap anchor point with ventilation holes.
Side compression straps on the hip belt stabilise the pack.
The carry system is a fantastic comfort combination: the back mesh guarantees excellent ventilation: the floating, ergonomically formed, reinforced VariFlex hip belt follows each and every movement and thus helps saving energy.
Materials: material composition: Polyester: 45% / Nylon: 55%
- Deuter-Super-Polytex - Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
- Macro Lite 210 - Deuter uses the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.
Waist Belt: Yes, padded and adjustable
Access: Top, Bottom
Gear Loops: Yes
Ice Axe Carry: Yes
Trekking Pole Carry: Yes
Rain Cover: No
Dimensions: 28" x 13" x 11"
Claimed Weight: 3lbs 13oz