You have no items to compare.
Kid Comfort 2 Child Carrier
A favorite with parents and kids alike: designed for that feeling of boundless freedom on longer hikes. The sporty Kid Comfort was the first ever TÜV and GS approved child carrier worldwide in 1996 and became JPMA certified in the USA in 2014. Since then it has taken thousands of kids and parents on great excursions outdoors. Deuter's popular carrier is now even more improved in comfort and safety: the height and the width of the seat can be effortlessly adjusted – even with the child already seated. The kids can also themselves climb in and out of the seat via the side access. The new ergonomic, large chin pad provides maximum safety and stability in the ‘cabin’ front. When the child takes a nap and the head sinks forward it rests comfortably with optimum side support. The various pockets and compartments provide multiple storing options, while the back system can be easily adjusted to the wearer. The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins sit perfectly and diligently follow every movement and the Aircontact system saves energy and offers a snug, comfortable fit.
- 3M Reflector - for more visibility in low-light conditions.
- 5-Point Safety Harness - is designed with the kid’s proportions in mind. Simple adjustability and colour-coded buckles make it easy to handle.
- Side Entry - for the children’s seat is both convenient and safe.
- Pockets on Hip Belt - to accommodate valuables or a digicam.
- Softly Padded Chin Pad - Removable - can be washed by hand. Do not place it in a dryer.
- Grab Handle
- Height Adjustable Footrests - support the blood flow of the child’s legs, help maintain an ergonomic posture and prevent the legs from ‘falling asleep’ or getting cold.
- Pull-Forward Construction - allows an easy and precise adjustment
- Height of the Seat - The height of the seat is easily and generously adjustable - even when the child is already seated.
- Aircontact Back System
- Vari Fit - You can easily adjust the pack to the individual's back, making for a perfect fit every time.
- Zippered Main Pocket - The maint pocket can easily be opened/locked via zipper.
- Side Pockets - multiple storage options: zipped pocket on hip belt, stretch side pockets, large zipped compartment underneath the seat, long zipped compartment for hydration system or sun/rain roof (accessory), compartment on the back with zipped pocket
- Vari Flex System - Deuter's Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing yor balance - especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- Hydration System Compatible - 2.0L & 3.0L
Deuter Aircontact Pro System
Height adjustable load adjustment straps on the shoulder straps for precise pack positioning.
Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining. Heavy duty construction with special dual layer foams.
Back padding with ventilating Aircontact hollow chamber foam technology and durable 3D AirMesh lining wicks away warmth and moisture.
With the stepless VariFit system the pack can be easily adjusted to the individual wearer's back.
Two ergonomically formed V-shape multi-chamber aluminium stays, direct part of the load from the back to the hips.
When fastened, the hip fins taper upwards in a conical form. The fins are concave and ultra-padded and sit perfectly on the hips. The multi-layered, PE-stiffened foam spreads the load evenly. The Pull-Forward construction makes the hip belt easy to fasten even with heavy loads.
Deuter's VariFlex system certainly defines the flexibility of this carrying system. The pivoting hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. Two sturdy GRP-rods and load adjustment straps on the hip fins allow for precision load control. The VariFlex system and aluminium stays form the core of the carrying system, which combines stability, efficient load transfer, perfect load control and incredible flexibility.
Deuter-Super-Polytex - Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
Shoulder Straps: Padded
Waist Belt: Yes, adjustable
Pockets: Zippered Front, Hipbelt, stretch side pockets
Laptop Sleeve: No
Claimed Weight: 7lbs 3oz