Zugspitze 24 Backpack
The renaissance of a classic! Deuter's Gröden and Zugspitze have been there from the very start, back in 1984, when we revolutionised the backpack market with their much copied, fully ventilated mesh Aircomfort System. They now almost outshine the youngsters with their elegant look reminiscing good old times.
- Lid Pocket - stores quick-grab gear.
- Hiking Pole Loops - for safe and comfortable transportation.
- Raincover - integrated, detachable rain cover
- Aircomfort Ventilation System
- Side Pockets - spacious stretch side pockets and roomy front pocket for extra volume
- Waistbelt - A waistbelt stabilizes the pack.
Deuter Aircomfort System
The mesh back provides comfort and top class ventilation: the hot air dissipates freely from three sides.
Anatomically shaped, softly padded shoulder straps.
Durable spring steel frame provides a flexible, durable and light structure, and applies tension to the mesh.
Comfortable, ventilated hip pads (AC Lite range, Zugspitze models) or padded hip belts with ventilation pads (AC Lite 22 SL & 26 and Gröden models) provide a freat fit and fantastic carry comfort.
Material (Polyester: 45% / Nylon: 55%)
- Deuter-Ripstop-Polytex - The sturdier version of the Deuter Super Polytex with woven in stronger threads. PU coated.
Shoulder Straps: Yes, Padded
Waist Belt: Yes
Pockets: Lid, Side, Front
Claimed Weight: 2lbs 5oz